Master Taíno's commitment to Master/slave education
Master Taíno has a deep commitment to education in the Master/slave Community.
To pursue that goal, Master founded MTTA, Inc., a 501-c-3 non-profit educational organization that runs several programs:
* The annual Master/slave Conference
* MTTA Academy
* Mentor Service
* The Master/slave History Program
* The Master/slave Legacy Project
* The Master/slave Development Center
* Support for MAsT including sponsoring two chapters:: MAsT Washington and MAsT DC Pan
Master is deeply committed to mentoring of the new generation of Masters and slaves and He does intense work on mentoring.
In this section, you can find the list of workshops on different aspects of Master/slave relationships that Master Taino presents at conferences and events across the country and also by invitation before groups interested in His topics.
This section also include Master Taino’s articles and essays, as well as His speeches.